Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thoughts on getting in shape

It is time again for Mamavation to pick new moms and I am seriously thinking about taking the fat in my hands and loosing weight and trying to get into shape. With John having diabetes we HAVE to get healthy and I am just so tired of being tired and looking like an oompaloompa. I will put in the application and do the video then I will need all of my friends and family to help me by letting them know that I am not alone and that I have the backing of family and friends in one of the most important endeavors of my life. Anyone with hints, helps, advice, cautions, or just a kind word let me know. My twitter handle is @msmary1962 and my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1603261716 so let me know what you think.

No comments: